Did you get tired checking all these IPTV link if they still work or dead? I have been in this situation in a daily manner, so I have decided to automate that process, I have developed an Application that can check a list of m3u8 playlist of IPTV channels and verify each channels if it is up or down,
- Import urls from m3u8, m3u and txt files
- Import urls directly from clipboard
- Custom UserAgent while checking the channels
- Specifiy how many times a channel can be checked before it considered as offline
- Specify the time-out of each channel check
- Specifiy the number of threads for more robust processing
- Specify the User-Agent that will be used when checking the channels
- Ability to directly open any channel using VLC by double clicking the channel name
- Ability to show channels according to their status: Online/Offline/No Checked
- Ability to re-arrange files before saving to any file.
- and many more..
- Windows 7 and above
- .Net Framework 4.5.2